Monday, September 8, 2008

we call them like we see them and we'll call it a nite

Dave Heaton at erasingclouds reviewed the new mfdoj record here.

I always enjoy Dave's reviews. I'm not just saying this because he gave my record a favorable review. His reviews show that he pays close attention to the music and cares about making the reviews an accurate helpful portrayal of the record. That's helpful to a music fan looking for new things to listen to. (like me)

tkbs and I went to l'amante for dinner. mmmm good.

i had a long ranting blog post to write today full of freddie mac, fannie mae and more auto manufacturer bail outs. but you will be spared. i think i got it all out of my system ranting to tkbs over dinner. plus its late. so i will leave it at 'our govt is a bunch of t-hole d-bags' and assume you will agree with me.

happy birthday tkbs.

nite.

No comments: