Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Intern Wanted

I'm a musician / writer with too much to do. I need some help with marketing tasks.

The basic things I need help with are:

1. Myspace, Imeem, Facebook and other social networking sites updates.
2. Website updates.
3. Write / Update Promotional Materials. (Electronic Press Kit, Bio, Descriptions, One Sheets)
4. Researching blogs, send out promo material, requesting reviews and following up.
5. Mailing CDs when requested.

A few of the tasks will keep you busy initially but after that a few hours a week should be all it takes. All you need is an internet connection, knowledge of indie music, and some creativity.

What do you get? Well, I cant afford to pay you but you will get the opportunity to develop contacts in the music world and try out your promotion skills. I'll also give you a glowing recommendation when you need it.

Send me an email if you are interested with a paragraph or two telling me why you want to help me out.

Thanks!

-Steve
440a440@gmail.com

No comments: