Sunday, July 27, 2008

trout fishing in america

sat by the water and read for a while then went to a ball game thanks to AE... not farm share AE the other one.

decided i am going to name my accidental baby trout fishing in america. so which ever one of you ladies gets pregnant in november be prepared for the name choice. take some time. get used to it.

working on getting through all the books that people have lent me / have been recommended to me. I think i've only made it through 3 this summer. which is pretty slacking. but I've been though probably at least 7 poetry books. maybe more. so that probably counts for, what, 2 normal books?

the promo is going out for my record soon, its already up on emusic for sampling but i dont think you can buy it yet. I'm trying to decide what my next project should be. should i finish that book i started or finish that other record? who knows. maybe I will do both at the same time. what the fuck, right?

so, we're timid enough for something
whatever it is
but out going enough
to not worry about
the looks people give
when you act strangely weird
like the girls in bikinis stepping
into cold water off setting the hot sun
for the first time that day
shuffling, hopping their feet
and waving their arms
outstretched like they are off
balance, scrunching
their faces like ex girlfriends
until they get waste deep.






No comments: