Wednesday, July 9, 2008

tell me what you read

I'm getting ready to do promo for my new record which will include sending to blogs. so I'm compiling a list of music blogs I read... and i asked my friends what music blogs they read. turns out they all read different ones. so, you should share with me, in the comments, a list of music blogs you like. i will send stuff to them for my record and start reading them daily. if you own a music blog... what the fuck? why are you holding out?

also,

july 20th is the first gubernatorial debate. its at 5:30 at a farm in waitsfield. its open to the public and I am thinking of going. want to go with me? you will be attending with someone who hates politics and thinks they have all lost the spirit and talent to debate. I have no opinion of symington, or pollina and I think jimmie is a slow moving man of the repetitive and oddly informed nature. but if you are going to see a political debate having to do with the environment you might as well see it at a farm in waitsfield... right?

No comments: