Thursday, July 24, 2008

farm share

i sat on AEs (the other AE) porch and ate their farm shares food while a nice thunderstorm rolled in. a good light show to eat dinner to.

trying to go to bed early.
no matter how much i try to clean my plate things keep rolling in by the email.

im beginning to think there is no such thing as a clean plate in my world. im not sure if i am ok with that yet.

sinister smiles
i know that lick
burned into my forehead
in a wet soft mess
a dire browned leg
and hopeful arched back

i've been bad at hitting the rock shows lately
cause they hit back
and after a lot of years you get tender
i swear if some rock and roller
cannibalizes me
they will eat some delicious soft meat.

we are wednesday today, true to form
we are wet and muddy
we know everything is about something
and heat's in eyes in sighs in belted black
thighs with chucks at the bottom.

send me a signal that says 'you're an idiot, come here, idiot'

No comments: