Thursday, July 31, 2008

music dump

So today I finished the last in my tasks for the new record. So here some info:

Here's a sample
Count me in, I'm good to go

It's for sale on emusic already. Go here to buy it and put it on your ipod before its even available. You can also sample all the songs there if you don't have a membership and just want to hear it.

If you are a press type person and have a music blog contact me for a review copy.

otherwise be my myspace friend
My First Days On Junk Myspace

So, its the end of the July and I am officially done all planned music projects. I realized haven't posted much about previous music projects I've finished. So here's some info for you:

One Happy Island

I recorded and mixed their EP called 'secret party that the other party doesn't know about' for Wee Pop. Besides being super nice people they also make some pretty sweet music.

Here's a sample song.
Temporary Tattoo

Its available on CD and 7". Go here to buy. Its a great listen.

Then I played bass, recorded drums and mixed the new Lets Whisper EP which is also on wee pop.

Here's a sample song.
Hey Sunshine

Its available on CD. Go here to buy. You wont be sorry. Danas songs are sweet as wild unprocessed non vegan honey.

I also played bass on the Colin Clary Solo record, which isn't out yet, and another Lets Whisper song that was on another Weepop comp that has sold out.

I think that's all I've completed... on top of, you know, playing shows and the like.

I hope you enjoy everything.

No comments: