Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need a press photo!

this is the most passive aggressive way I could think to ask for help to get a press photo.

I will need a 'band shot' for my new upcoming record... and I guess I am the only one in the band. (even though I had a ton of help from great friends) So that means I need a picture of me to promote my record. which I hate the idea of. so if you would like to take a picture of me that I can use that makes me look like I am sitting for a press photo but still not like an asshole... let me know. I don't have much money but I can at least buy you foods and be your company for dinner at a restaurant of your choice.

if you have one of these photos already in your personal collection please forward it on. I will give you credit of course.

440a440@gmail.com

thanks. you are the best.

No comments: