Tuesday, March 10, 2009

when you're in texas, look behind you, cause that's where the rangers gonna be.

spent my hour after work working, recorded walker texas ranger theme song for bd to use as a ring tone for when i call her. i decided if you want me to record a snipet of a tv show theme song for you to use as a ring tone i will. just leave a comment with the song you want done. i will email you an mp3 in 3-5 days. i will be playing a shitty guitar and the recording will be done with my mac laptop microphone into garageband.

also.

i pretty much live
outside.

when the headaches go away i am looking forward to the ideas returning.

1 comment:

Outrageouschaos said...

I think you should put it up on the MFDOJ website and allow the rest of the world to experience the awesomeness for themselves. SERIOUSLY. If you want me to sing the M*A*S*H* theme into my laptop mic (Oh, I'm SORRY. I OWN a USB mic!) I'd be more then happy to reciprocate. Do dooo dododo do dooo doooo.

Best. Ringtone. Ever. If there was an infomercial for SHW ringtones, I would do a testimonial.