Wednesday, March 18, 2009

do my best to keep the heat at bay maybe that would make you want to stay in the hot, hot rays

the freep did a short little interview on me and my poetry here

thanks!

also:

1. its not early but it seems like the sun just went down
2. sleeping through sunday mornings and watching this old house
3. kitchen counters
4. path in the woods
5. hallway
6. i think most things are funny, weird or awesome
7. vast landscapes, crayon color, furry accuracy, spots where the sun lands
8. boundaries
9. boarded, deep, salt, sweet heaven in the dark / sweet hell in the lamp / sweet corn not captured.
10. you.

1 comment:

Outrageouschaos said...

I used to watch This Old House and that Canadian version, Home Time, every Sunday. I used to make up stories about the Canadian show: that the two hosts were having an affair, that the female host was having an affair with the husband-half of the homeowners...then I'd watch cooking shows, and get hungry and make a giant brunch. I SHOULD get a TV at Cosco!