Monday, March 16, 2009

lets have a contest. i want to give you something.

rough francis recorded a bunch of death songs and some originals for a wruv radio show. there will be a live interview / airing of us playing live sometime mid month.

i cant believe the day is over and it started really early.

i heard 'thunder storm' in the weather forecast but i didn't hear any details. i don't know which day or night or what its about. but if there is a thunderstorm it will make me glad.

here is the contest. leave a comment in the blog. i will put all the names of people who leave a comment in a hat the end of the week, draw them out and send you a free copy of soft-pedal. and mfdoj CD. and whatever else i feel like throwing in. it will be worth your while.

rock it soldier.

3 comments:

Colin said...

I hope you had fun at WRUV recording - sounds awesome! That's what I wanna hear the most (since I have soft pedal and the mfdoj album already)!

It's been a month since I ordered the Death vinyl from insound...sigh...

Hanushka said...

I can't wait to hear those recordings... and I can't wait to win this contest! xoxo hannah

Steven Hazen Williams said...

i owe you this stuff anyway. please send me your address. 440a440@gmail.com