Monday, February 9, 2009

Every other band I am in except MFDOJ.

Death, and in a few cases Rough Francis were mentioned in lots of places today. NPR.org, Fader, Pitchfork, Stereogum, and Guardian.

This is a good time to remind you Rough Francis is playing the Death record @ the Monkey in Winooski Feb 27th with Chris Brokaw and Persian Claws.

You should probably come to this show. We aren't going to play again local for a little while.

ALSO. Since I am mentioning shows and bands I am playing in all over the place. This Saturday, the 14th. Valentines day. I will be celebrating the pain of my pure heart by playing bass with Lets Whisper. We are opening for The Depreciation Guild and The Pains of Being Pure at Heart. POBPAH have been getting more press than anyone else in the world these days.

I hope to see you at both of these shows.

Rock it soldier.

No comments: