Thursday, January 1, 2009

Go on black don't pass me up lets destroy don't make it stop my tornado clean shit up my tornado

1. The Casbah put Try Hard on their podcast for for best tracks of 2008 here. There are a bunch of other songs on there I like too by Magnetic Fields, Beach House and the Ravonettes. You should go there and check it out.

2. No Order is now on sale at Tonevendor here. They have a ton of other great stuff there too. While you are buying my record you should buy some other awesome stuff.

3. The show my other band, Rough Francis, had at 242 back on 12/5 was listed by the Burlington Free Press as one of the best shows of 2008. Check it out here.

3.5 Uncut made a post about Death here.

4. Rucchi made a cool post about Soft-Pedal here. You can see what the films and stuff looked like from the printing in the one sheet. I will put it up for sale soon I think.

5. Started mixing the new Darker Hues record today.

The reading the other day was pretty fun. It was the third time I have read. I'm going to call it a success. The other people who read were really fun to listen to.

a common goal
shining shells
run away
niagra falls...

No comments: