Tuesday, October 7, 2008

goodbye economy. hello itunes and trade.

Thanks to our great friends at Skipping Stones Records, Songs For Darla The Fake Girl is now on Itunes and emusic. Feel free to download the record some jerk probably stole out of your car 2 years ago when you accidentally left it unlocked.

I also noticed its on Amazon in CD form used for $39.99. That might be a bit pricey. Buy it from me instead. They might be ripping you off.

I haven't really had much of a mind for poetry. I think it started when I got tied up in watching the market crash and listening to politics. I even considered posting an economic entry entitled 'What the economy crash means to the indie artist'. 90% of the post was in my head and then I decided 'fuck that' and buried the idea.

I support trade. email me. 440a440@gmail.com. Tell me what you want. We will trade the shit we make and consume without using money.

2 comments:

Outrageouschaos said...

I want:
1.) Pony. Small in size, large in awesomeness. Also, I would like it to be able to tow a cart with me and potentially some groceries behind it. I'm done with gas and cars.
2.) An iPod. 120G or larger.

I have:
1.) Some half used nail polish. Variety of colors
2.) One empty tube of toothpaste.

You taught me that today: that debt has EQUITY. Which is awesome, for I am a wealth of debt/equity.

Steven Hazen Williams said...

well, i think your issue might be similar to what caused our problem. you want far more than the value of what you have. your debt is worth money to the person who owns your debt. so, what i suggest you do, is loan out your nail polish and tube of toothpaste with a variable interest rate. after they make two payments hike the interest rate up to an unaffordable amount. by doing this you make whats owed to you worth an almost unlimited amount of money. then sell that debt to another company for $25,000. they will take care of collecting the money and you will have cash for your ipod and pony.

problem solved.

however, that being said, if you want a book or a record that i have. i will trade even for some nail polish.