Friday, October 10, 2008

complete with spa treatments, banquets and golf outings

cold and uncovered
because its refreshing
and i think about slipping
my feet (back and forth)
on the ice while sitting
and silvertone guitars.
a breath you can see
messed up hair and
bubble gummed lips

ive decided you dont call because you arent good at talking and would rather write me letters but dont have my address let me give you my address.

seriously. i will be your pen pal.

i really dont like listening to people read poetry much still. i tried again today. i dont mind listening to people explain their poems. i think its because i miss using my eyes to interpret things.

i walked to winooski and saw lets whisper, paralax & doppler and baby shivers boutique tonite.

the execs from steven hazen williams inc. are going on a retreat tomorrow to celebrate an expected misuse of his money. the execs may just decide to not come back. i may need to sleep on your couch at some point or use your shower.

good nite.

No comments: