Sunday, August 24, 2008

going for a while and going for good.

been thinking of a lot of things to write on my way home from various places the past week. both for here and other things. by the time i get home i'm too tired to put the thought into them that they deserve. so they sit and wait.

saw missy bly, james kochalka super star and the maxfranks/vanderpolls/jazzguys tonite.

been thinking about death again
and I am very slow to respond.
every time someone dies i want to write something for them
but i cant and i wont.
if i didnt do it when they were alive
it doesnt count
because death is about the dead.
not the alive.
when i die
i want to have a skylight
so the people who pass over
can see my rotting eyes
and my rotting eyes
can see the moon
because if i can see the moon
i can think of you.

i have thought about everyone i know
while looking at the moon.
its true.

and if i did anything right.
you thought of me while looking at it too.

No comments: