Thursday, May 22, 2008

i am going to walk the rails until i lose my depth perception and am unable

normally i would jump at the chance
to live in the fog
every day
feel the moist air
smlurring the lines
and dampening the clothes
but this kind of fog...
has none of the good
and offers no way to get closer
to avoid the distortion.
it only offers head pain,
the desire to sleep
and sit in the dark.
i fucking hate
anything that ruins my
view of you.

enough about my stupid eyes.

got caught in the rain
which was fine the first time.
but didnt want it twice

i kept thinking about
this show i was watching where
they were showing how to skin a rabbit

it made me remember the sound
of peeling the skin of a rabbit
down from the ankles
in one sheet
head flopping
and ears limp
the guts dont smell
and are neatly packaged
you can see
the cute little turds
that would have come out
had it lived.

i am thinking this weekend
i may take a short road trip
if my car will last. just a day trip
maybe sunday. you dont want to come.

i am fairly boring
but i am watching blade runner
with my eyes close.

No comments: