Monday, May 12, 2008

.

I was going to write about the steven williams theory of improper and superfluous communication. which deals with things like cellphones, IM services, myspace, facebook, etc both providing a better way of communication for those of us who have problems speaking, and, at the same time, exposing people to all kinds of shit they shouldn't hear and do and adding stress to life. I'm sure it has been discussed a million times so I am not writing any details down. In fact, the fact that I am not writing any details makes this post and example of improper superfluous communication by my own rules.

I was also going to write about how I believe politicians should save victory speeches and celebrations for the end of the terms they were just elected for. They should invite their staff and the press to celebrate everything they accomplished for the people instead of celebrating winning a popularity contest. It would hold them accountable for what they did. in theory. But I am not going to write that whole thing out either. yes. superfluous communication.

There are more important things than half thought out and expressed ideas like the raccoon that I enjoy at least 45 minutes of silence every sunny evening with at Battery Park:


baby cows:


and lamb bums:


I want to chase tornadoes and climb volcanoes right now.

No comments: