Sunday, October 14, 2007

I spend too much time by myself wandering around.
death is really getting to me.
i'm tired of being in my own head
want to lend me yours for a day?

these are pictures i took today:

eat pussy jack off!!!!!!!!

enemy panic sinner

revolt

gowhileucan

horny nudist more paths north

dear john, whats a girl gotta do? -caity

dear danielle, i love you so much i will write your name on a rock in the middle of no where in 2 colors of spray paint while drinking budweiser and if you ever come out here and find it you will totally love me more.

i am the happiest rock you will ever meet.

matt reads playgirl, what a fagit

this experiment is on a slab of concreate

yes, you cant tell? fuck, i really am bad at this.

no war

sunset on my way home from the longest walk ever... with that cruise boat

No comments: