Tuesday, October 30, 2007

had dinner at souzas for isaacs going away with a bunch of people. it was good... except they spilled wine all over me and my jacket.. (and Colins as well) which i have to get dry cleaned.. and the only thing they could offer me is a free drink... which obviously does me no good. grrr. i dislike the smell of alcohol. i couldnt even not tip because it was included. sometimes I wish it was still prohibition. is that drastic? ok, I take it back I dont wish that. im not complaining anymore. although I think it would be a little more fun if this was a dry country. at least for me. shhht. dont judge me.

we have a pool going for when isaac leaves chicago. closest date wins.

Stasia - March 6th
Colin (Soe's Colin) - Jan 7th
Jay - Feb 12th
Soe - June 3rd
TKS - March 18th
Carrie - March 5th
Me - Feb 23rd
AB - Feb 29th
V - May 17, 2009

want in? paypal $5.00 to steve@northofjanuary.com and include the date you want to buy. i will update the list.

so i guess tomorrow I will pack and do my laundry and clean my room after work. leaving for chicago with isaac thursday. staying until the 10th, driving to north hampton. playing the popfest on the 11th then driving home. not sure about internet connections.

been in a shitty mood lately and cant shake it. I need to get rid of that and figure out how to write again. maybe this trip will help.

i need to go to bed.

you have fire in your hair
you know what agent orange says:

now see the sun coming out
from behind the darkest clouds
say goodbye to the storm
as it moves across the sky
see the fire burning brighter
than it ever has before
move in close touch the flame
burn like fire in the rain

watch out. next time it rains.


PS. I was listening to grindcore today and thought of you.
PPS. as a reduction excersize :: make every group of things into one word. (i suppose that makes for less interesting reading. but whatever.)



groceries

No comments: