Monday, December 8, 2008

Whereever I go, your shadow follows me I don’t want to see you leave. Are you here with me?

got some good work done today. i tried to stop at one point but ate dinner and started again. pretty happy with the way things worked out.

angioplasty media and burlington music journal had some nice things to say about the rough francis show last nite. which is cool cause i respect their musical opinions.

we have one last show at metronome on wed 12/10. it should be a psychedelic experience as i understand it. the show is called White Wind: a spectacle of sight and sound. bands will be set up all over the club. it will be a constant nite of music. from what i understand the place will be completely psychedeliced out. we will be set up on the floor. please come say hi. it will be a fun time. we might have a secret surprise that's not vegan chicken and hot sauce.

i should be asleep but that doesnt seem to be an option. it takes very little for me to lose my responsible sleeping schedule. my body says the nite time is good for me. im going to listen to album leaf and try to shut off.

nite soldier.

No comments: