Monday, November 24, 2008

ég fel hausinn minn undir sæng starir á mig lítill álfur hleypur að mér en hreyfist ekki

lots of people are posting their blog stats. i think its funny. i look at mine sometimes. most people find my blog because they are looking for info on the border between greece and albania. i dont have much information on that. nor do i have any information on the lyrics i post in my the titles. sorry to let you all down. especially the people in greece. you are on your own.

i dont know why so many people in dublin read my blog but i would go there. please invite me to your home. i will be a gracious guest.

if you know how to get people in iceland to read this please tell me. maybe if i post things about iceland they will find me when they google themselves. i read in a paper today people in iceland are protesting the economic meltdown. i dont know how you protest a meltdown. its not like someone is making it happen and you can just stop it. someone from iceland should explain this to me.

i had something real to post earlier but i cant seem to get it out... back to work.

No comments: