Tuesday, September 25, 2007

my stomach feels like its turning inside out really slowly
saw a okkervil river tonite but couldnt really concentrate
probably shouldnt have gone

helps with creationism. what is a person? my headphones dont go loud enough right now and I dont even have them in my head, fucking burnout, and i wonder what all these blogs like personal propaganda mean for perception. whats your perception? i'm scared. people full of ideas and no one to tell them too. who is your audience? concentrate concentrate concentrate come up with some sort of message. there must be something i need to say to you or why would i be here. what did i need to tell you. what what. apparently i just needed to fill a white box on my internet screen hole. like there is some void waiting for my word foot to fill it. and not really like hundreds of bobbing heads each with a sweat condition or pained leg, foot, stomach, spleen, ear (what have you)'enjoying' time in a certain space because its familiar and doesnt feel like home at all. whats your home like? you should talk for a while. I cant.

No comments: